Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer fun




What happened to May and June.Danny left and I lost it for a little bit blogging. Really what happened is my camara broke and It took me awhile before I decided to go buy another one . July was just a busy month starting with the Welch Festival and it was fun . Heidi and Valerie decided to have a booth called the Sassy Sisters and wow those girls are talented. It was a lot of fun . I took some crafts up for Tina and myself and with Heidi and Valerie's craft we had the most popular booth at the festival. It was lots of fun and we all did really good $$ wise. We found it to be a lot of work. Val and Heidi went on and did it at the 4th of July. I spent that week up with Nick and val and kids and celebrated Adalie 1st birthday. We all had so much fun.. She is our little Princess... We went to Silverwood in Couer de Lend , Id a theme park and had a blast . My first time to do a wave pool. Mason and Cannon are little fish and can swim so good. Always a fun time at their house.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH Jill....HOw fun...you updated your blog....the music is fun...love it!!! I love all these darling pics of your grandkids...they are sooo cute and grown up...Adalie looks just like Mason...WOW....DID you just have a blast!!!! Happy BDay Addy

marci said...

Hey Jill! I MISS YOU!! We need to do lunch! You would be amazed at how big my girls are! Tall girls just like their dad. We had our first bloody accident a few days ago as Ellie cut her head open, that was fun! NOT!! Scared me to death! We need to catch up so badly! Call me!
Marci

Barbara said...

Welcome back Jill. Fun update, I love keeping up with your boys. Nick's little girl really is a doll. When your music came on I about jumped out of my seat. it is fun though.

Marie said...

Hi Jill it was so good to have talked with you last night. Your grandkids are getting so big. Talk to you later Love Marie